|How many pick-6's will Carson Palmer throw against|
the Bengals? Find out on Nov. 25.
The good QBs coming to PBS: the Manning brothers will be in Cincinnati in consecutive weeks, so Archie will probably just rent a cottage. Tony Romo comes to town in December. Romo's career passer rating in December is zero. Ben Roethlisberger visits on a Sunday night. The Bengals should try and fill Paul Brown Stadium with college girls for that game, because as everyone knows, nothing good happens when Roethlisberger is around college girls at night.
The OK QBs coming to PBS: Joe Flacco.
The games you shouldn't attend because the opposing team's QB will be horrible: the Dolphins game. The Browns game.
The game you should attend if you hate Carson Palmer as much as we do: the Raiders game. The NFL schedule maker fell asleep at the wheel, Carson's return is not in prime time.
So when are these QBs coming to PBS? The dates are official now, the NFL released the Bengals 2012 schedule Tuesday.
Bengals 2012 Schedule
Mon. Sept. 10 (7 p.m. ET, ESPN) -- At Baltimore
Sept. 16 (1 p.m. ET, CBS) -- Cleveland
Sept. 23 (1 p.m. ET, CBS) -- At Washington
Sept. 30 (4:05 p.m. ET, CBS) -- At Jacksonville
Oct. 7 (1 p.m. ET, CBS) -- Miami
Oct. 14 (1 p.m. ET, CBS) -- At Cleveland
Oct. 21 (8:20 p.m. ET, NBC) -- Pittsburgh
Oct. 28 (1 p.m. ET, CBS) -- BYE
Nov. 4 (1 p.m. ET, CBS) -- Denver
Nov. 11 (1 p.m. ET, Fox) -- N.Y. Giants
Nov. 18 (1 p.m. ET, CBS) -- At Kansas City
Nov. 25 (1 p.m. ET, CBS) -- Oakland
Dec. 2 (4:15 p.m. ET, CBS) -- At San Diego
Dec. 9 (1 p.m. ET, Fox) -- Dallas
Dec. 13 (8:20 p.m. ET, NFLN) -- At Philadelphia
Dec. 23 (1 p.m. ET, Fox) -- At Pittsburgh
Dec. 30 (1 p.m. ET, CBS) -- Baltimore
- From Weeks 2-6, the Bengals will play five teams who combined to go 24-56 in 2011.
- After the Week 2-6 stretch, the Bengals will get to spend 34 straight days in Cincinnati. The team has no road games from Oct. 15 thru Nov. 17.
- If Peyton Manning's neck doesn't fall off in the Broncos opener against the Steelers, then the Manning brothers will visit in consecutive weeks in November.
- The Bengals may not have a Merry Christmas: three of their five December games are on the road. The five teams combined to go 48-32 in 2011.
- The Bengals are one of only four teams that end the season with two straight divisional games.
- The Bengals open and close the season with Baltimore.
Our early prediction is that the Bengals go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl.