Thursday, July 23, 2009

Official Statement From Roethlisberger on McNulty Sexual Harassment Civil Suit

In case you haven't noticed, we're digging pretty deep with our Roethlisberger photos. We're trying not to run the same crap as everyone else.

Anyway, here is the statement from Ben, just in case you can't transcribe as fast we can:


"I did not sexually assault Andrea McNulty. Saturday was the first that I learned of her accusations. Her false and vicious allegations are an attack on my family and on me. I would never, ever force myself on a woman. I want to fight to protect my family and my reputation. I'm not going to discuss my private life or this civil case in the media."

"I'll respond to her outrageous allegations in the appropriate form. I have an obligation to our fans, to my teammates, to my coaches and everyone in the organization to remain focused on the Pittsburgh Steelers, and I will do that. The allegations against me are reckless and false. As much as I'd like to answer everyone's questions, I'm going to respect the legal process and I am confident that the truth will prevail. Thank you."

As we theorized earlier, Ben was served Saturday July 18 (Case was filed Fri. July 17) and he was blindsided by the charges.

We have no clue why we have tirelessly covered this case, but we have and as such, we have even more information that the national media doesn't have yet.

Most people (read all men and Steelers fans) think Ben is innocent. If you're between 18-34, ask your closest male buddy if he did it, the answer your most likely to get, "That bitch is after Ben's money."

Well, if she's after the money, one would presume that she needs it. Thus, we just did what you would think any intrepid reporter would do in this situation: find out how much ANDREA MCNULTY makes per year.

That's right America, we asked our Harrah's source about McNulty's salary and we'll be releasing that later on tonight. Hopefully we don't get 'scooped' by RADAR online again.

1 comment:

  1. johnny boy. you should be glad to know that i am checking your blog daily in order to get my big ben news. i am indeed that lazy. keep up the good work. see you at tony roma's soon
    dan

    ReplyDelete