Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jack Bauer is Back: Fox Offers First Preview of 24 Season 8

In case you're wondering how I've spent my Bengals bye week; I've been sitting around my house trying to make a life size replica of Paul Brown Stadium using only Cheerios and old cat litter. It's not as easy as it sounds.

Thanks to Fox, I don't have to that any more. Earlier today, the network unveiled a preview for season 8 of 24. Watch and be happy.

On a side note, my brother and I always wanted to write a spin-off of 24 called 25. The premise of the show: Jack would have to figure out why there was an extra hour in the day (Get it, 25).

The hidden twist at the end was going to be that President Palmer was actually Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer. I spent my junior year of college writing 25 episodes. I thought so highly of my work that I even wrote a speech for when I won my Emmy.

If any Fox executives are reading, the rights to 25 are still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment